On February 15, the Healthiest State will hold the premier annual event for Iowans leading efforts to transform the culture of health and well-being at Hy-Vee’s Ron Pearson Center.
Since overall health and well-being is greatly influenced by where we live, learn, work and play, the Healthiest State Initiative created the annual awards to recognize and monetarily reward workplaces, schools, communities and individuals for advancing efforts to improve the physical, social and emotional well-being of their employees, students and citizens.
Healthiest State Award Categories
- Small Workplace (less than 49 employees)
- Large Workplace (more than 50 employees)
- Small K-12 Schools (less than 999 students)
- Large K-12 Schools (more than 1,000 students)
- Community – Healthy HometownSM powered by Wellmark