5 Ways to Stay Connected with FFIPosted: February 17, 2013
We all have busy lives with very little time. Web surfing is fun but can take hours going to visit every single website and blog you enjoy. Wouldn't it be fabulous if you could just get all the headlines of the most current stories from all your favorite websites and blogs in one place?
Our partnerships are important, and we don't want you to miss a thing. Here are five easy things you can do to stay connected to the NE Iowa Food & Fitness Initiative.
1. Like and share our Facebook page with your friends. Go to www.facebook.com/iowafoodandfitness, click the arrow at the bottom right of the cover photo and click SHARE and invite your friends to LIKE us.
2. Sign up to have blog posts delivered to your straight to your inbox. Go to www.iowafoodandfitness.org/wegrow and type your email into the box on the right sidebar.
3. Our news feed has an RSS feed to have our news delivered straight to your inbox or news reader. (It's the orange button). Learn more about RSS feeds here.
4. Visit and follow our Youtube channel. By "following" the channel, you will get email updates each time new content is posted. https://www.youtube.com/user/iowafoodandfitness
5. Sign up to receive our e-newsletter. Get monthly news, stories, event and program information delivered to your inbox. http://ow.ly/h0Gc1